- Participation in projects for real estate valuation, land plots, mass valuation of assets;
- Properties inspections (rare business trips are possible);
- Market analysis;
- Calculations including modelling;
- Writing reports;
- Third-parties report reviews;
- Tutoring of junior staff;
- Project management including dealing with contractors;
- Writing resume on completed cases;
- Participation in busines development including methodology.
- Higher education in economy, finances, construction, geodesy and cartography or over related to valuation qualifications
- Membership in Russian self-regulated valuation professional organizations
- State qualification exams in real-estate or business valuation passed
- Strog analitical thinking
- Good computer knowledge, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, advanced internet search, etc.
- High capacity to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Office in the centre of Moscow
- Five-day working week (5/7), working hours 9am-6pm
- Contact fully in accordance with the requirements of the Labor Code
- Corporate mobile
- High salary conditions (the salary to be discussed depending on the level of the candidate and including fix part plus bonus depending on the performance).
- Prospect of professional and career growth
- Partial payment of professional development by the company
starting salary 80 000 rub.