Certified valuer with over 22 years of valuation experience. Mr Kartsev is a member of the Russian Society of Appraisers and its Expert Council, a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). One of the country’s leading appraisers and valuers and an acknowledged expert in the field of real estate and business valuation.
Mr Kartsev has been working in valuation sphere since 1997, has qualifications as MA (Hons), MBM, and Ph.D. in Economics.
- Tver State University, Economist, Specialist area: Accounting and Audit, 2001.
- Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Business value estimation, Occupational retraining program, 2001.
- 2014 till present – CEO & Founder of VALRUS Ltd.
- 2011 till present – Partner at Regional Expert and Analytical Centre 'Perspectiva'.
- 2010 – 2011 – Head of Business Valuation department at Audit and Consulting Group 'Business Systems Development'.
- 2006 – 2009 – Senior Valuer & team leader at Jones Lang LaSalle Russia & CIS.
- 1997 – till present – Assistant valuer, Valuer, Senior Valuer and Deputy Director at Regional Expert and Analytical Centere 'Perspectiva'.