Valuer with over 20 years of valuation experience, a member of the Russian Society of Appraisers. Ms Kartseva has a great experience in real estate valuation, fixed assets of major industrial enterprises and intellectual property. Read lectures on valuation, cadastral register and property management.
Ms Kartseva has been working in valuation sphere since 1994., Senior valuer.
- Education:Tver State Technical University, Сivil Engineer, Industrial and Civil Construction, 1978.
- Institute of retraining and advanced professional training on banking and finance in Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Business value estimation, Occupational retraining program, 2000.
- Non-state educational establishment Institute of Professional Valuation, Economist, Finance and credit, Specialist area: Property valuation, 2010.
- 1998 till present – Director General at Regional Expert and Analytical Center 'Perspectiva'.
- 1996 – 1998 – Deputy Director General at Regional Expert and Analytical Center 'Perspectiva'.
- 1994 – 1996 – EGIDA, Head of Insurance Department.
- 1978 till present – Tver State Technical University, Associate Professor of Urban Cadaster.